To view more events, click the arrows on the right hand side of the page.
- SI Chico Birthday Party
- Presented by Events Committee
Directors: Kim Huber & Kathy Erickson
Alternates: Becky Yuhasz & Jeanne Smith
Please join us as we celebrate 88 years of service to women & girls in our community and around the world.
- The host will be supplying bottle water, paper plates, napkins and untensils.
- Please bring something to nibble on from the "what to bring" list or add another item of your choice.
- Here's the link to the invitation: http://evite.me/FAK9Yvz86u
- Bring your own bottle
Social Media Training for Non Profits
Topic: How to use Facebook to Promote Your Non Profits's Fundraising Efforts
- How to determine a budget for advertising on Facebook
- What should you boost? To whom should you boost?
- Is it bad to have most of your posts boosted to the same audience?
- How long should posts be?
Speaker: Dustin Smith, Kovach Media
Coordinator: Communications Committee, Kim Huber
- Business Meeting
- Speaker: Natalie Conrad, President
- Coordinator: Kit Oldham, Secretary
October we will meet on October 19th due to the retreat.
Monthly SUDS (Soroptimist Understanding through Drinking & Socializing) on 2nd Thursday of the month, starting at 5:30 ish to ????
June 14th, President Natalie's House, 7 Woodcrest Lane - Bring your own beverage and a snack to share.
Special SUDS on May 4th - see May 4th for details
April 12th, The Pour House, 855 East Ave #270
March 8th, Unwined, 980 Mangrove Ave.
February 8th, Wine Time, 26 Lost Dutchman Dr.
January 11th, Wine Time, 26 Lost Dutchman Dr.
December 14th, Hudson's Gastropub, 2760 Esplanade, Ste. 100
Potential members are welcome to attend with their potential sponsors.
This event is brought to you by SI Objectives Committee
- Pictured above is the painting we will be doing
- Paint instructor is Nicholas Van Dyke
- Presented by: Internal Fundraising Committee