To view more events, click the arrows on the right hand side of the page.
Program: Live Your Dream Award Presentation
Coordinator: Julie Curl, Co-Chair SI Objectives Committee
Communications & Events Co-chairs, Kim Huber, Trudy Duisenberg & Tonya Powell, Board Liaison, Carrie Pavis
- SI Chico Birthday Party
- Presented by Events Committee
Directors: Kim Huber & Kathy Erickson
Alternates: Becky Yuhasz & Jeanne Smith
Please join us as we celebrate 88 years of service to women & girls in our community and around the world.
- The host will be supplying bottle water, paper plates, napkins and untensils.
- Please bring something to nibble on from the "what to bring" list or add another item of your choice.
- Here's the link to the invitation: http://evite.me/FAK9Yvz86u
- Bring your own bottle
Social Media Training for Non Profits
Topic: How to use Facebook to Promote Your Non Profits's Fundraising Efforts
- How to determine a budget for advertising on Facebook
- What should you boost? To whom should you boost?
- Is it bad to have most of your posts boosted to the same audience?
- How long should posts be?
Speaker: Dustin Smith, Kovach Media
Coordinator: Communications Committee, Kim Huber