Soroptimist International boasts over 100,000 members in over 113 countries. At the United Nations, we are represented as a non-governmental organization – a “global voice for women” working through awareness, advocacy and action.
The structure of the organization is as follows:
Soroptimist International, headquartered in Cambridge, UK, is the umbrella organization for Soroptimists worldwide.
Soroptimist International has four Federations. The four Federations operate under the SI Constitution, although each Federation has its own internal structure, policies and procedures.
- Americas (SIA)
- Europe (SIE)
- Great Britain & Ireland (SIGBI)
- South West Pacific (SISWP)
To find out more about Soroptimist International, Soroptimist International of the Americas or the Sierra Nevada region click on the following links:
- Soroptimist International – Worldwide Organization
- Soroptimist International of the Americas – Includes North and South America, Japan, Taiwan, Korea and the Philippines.
- The Sierra Nevada Region (part of Soroptimist International of the Americas includes Northern California and all of Nevada the District clubs in the North State